Post-Booking Information and Forms
- Download the Important Advance Information for parents & students Document being updated
- Download the Arrivals & Departures Travel Information
- Download the Travel Form
- Download the UM Form if your daughter is travelling as an Unaccompanied Minor
- Download a summary copy of our insurance
- Download the full copy of our insurance
- Download the supplementary AXA Cover in Relation to COVID
Please return the forms to the Registrar, Linda Barber, and please do contact her if you have any queries.
Telephone: 01344 885197 (or from outside the UK +44 1344 885197)
Post: The Registrar, Heathfield Summer School, London Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 8BQ
Final Information for Parents
Documents and Forms will be uploaded at the end of May.
- The Medical Form and UK Medical Information
- A Confirmation of Booking and Consent to Travel Form for students to carry with them and to give to UK Immigration if required
- Students’ Welcome Letter
- Students’ Course Description about the teaching and lessons
- The Social Programme, an outline of activities and trips
- Relatives Friends in UK Visitors’ Letter
- Emergency Contact Form
- Heathfield Unaccompanied Minors Information (if required)
If you have any complaints about the booking procedure or during the course, please do contact the Director, Helen Madaras, immediately using the email or phone number above so she can try and resolve the problem at once. If you have a more serious complaint during the course that cannot easily be resolved, Heathfield School has a Complaints Procedure. Please click here to download.