How to Apply to Heathfield Overseas Summer Camp 2021
Spaces on Overseas Summer Camp are very limited. Please check for availability BEFORE sending the booking and payment or arranging flights. Contact us on: +44 (0)1344 885197 or email email@example.com
Please follow these 5 stages:
1. Check availability as above
2. Read the Terms & Conditions
3. Read the Heathfield COVID-19 Guarantee
4. Complete the Application Form and return by email or post as below.
5. Read Payment Information below and make a payment following the Flywire link.
Download the Application Form
The forms are saved in the Adobe PDF format. Please download, print off and complete (in black ink) then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or return by post to:
The Registrar, Heathfield Summer School, London Road, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 8BQ, England
A £550 deposit per student (non-refundable but deducted from full fees) or full payment must be made within SEVEN DAYS of application to secure a place. After May 10th, full fees must be sent with each booking.
Heathfield School has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure way of making your international payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in your own currency
- Pay by bank transfer, credit card and other local payment methods
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
You simply click on the Flywire link and follow instructions in English or one of the other seven languages available.
To Pay the Deposit, Full Fees or the Balance Invoice
Make sure you know the amount you are paying in GBP (£) and then click the link below
If during the process you need help, email email@example.com
If you prefer to pay Heathfield directly by bank transfer, including BACS, or by sterling cheque, please contact us.
When your Application Form and deposit or full payment have been received you will be emailed full confirmation information, including Arrivals and Departures Travel Information with details you need to book flights. Comprehensive Travel Insurance will then come into effect. If your daughter requires a visa, the Registrar will email a Visa Support Letter (please see Terms & Conditions for full information on visas).
Download the Arrivals and Departures Travel Information